Re: AMCO consoles was: free radio & console.

To: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Subject: Re: AMCO consoles was: free radio & console.
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 18:49:53 -0400
James-

As the console has been out of production for years, the only source would be
used. Moss has recently reintroduced the short version of the AMCO console,
without the gauge pod & speaker, but at $100.00, it is not a realistic source
of a lid.

Any auto upholstery shop should be able to recover yours at a reasonable cost,
I had a stock lid recovered for $35.00 a few years ago, a little high, but
they did it the same day.

Jim Stuart