Re: Tonneau Fastener

To: Gordon Bird <gb@the-bdc.com>
Subject: Re: Tonneau Fastener
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 20:27:38 -0400
A couple of years ago I got a good deal on a tonneau cover for my TD.  Snaps
didn't come with it.  I ordered a handful of them from Abingdon Spares.  Let me
say that, ala donuts, they were a mixed dozen.  Some had the words "lift-a-dot"
stamped into them, some were plain vanilla.  There is a significant difference
in the ease of operation of the genuine as compared with the generic.  Next time
I buy some, I will specify that they say "lift-a-dot" on them.

--
Bud Krueger
http://home.ici.net/~bkrueger/