Re: Installing Wood dash in MGA.....electrical question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Installing Wood dash in MGA.....electrical question
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 20:41:26 EDT
In a message dated 08/10/2000 7:26:45 PM Central Daylight Time, jello@ida.net
writes:

<< If an instrument doesn't have a ground, you can use a "bayonet"
 (sp?) type connector on the gauge mounting brackets and thumb screws to
ground
 the gauges. >>

That's kinda "strange", Phil, 'cause all these years the "...thumb screws..."
I have removed, replaced and/or reinstalled went on a "round threaded stud"
which would IMVHO, take "a "bayonet" (sp?) type connector" pretty much out of
the "picture" 'cause all I have ever been able to use have been "hook style"
or "ring style" connectors.

Please "educate" myself and the List.

         Ed