Re: "Spice-up" the weekend?!?!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: "Spice-up" the weekend?!?!
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 01:57:00 +0000
JustBrits@aol.com wrote:

> The below is for a 100-4 A-H but "should" start a "conversation (of
> sorts)!!!<VBG> [and I mean VB]!!
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=
> 403818224

Comments so far...

1. It is taking forever to download those HUGE images.

2. I almost ran into a Healey (3000) today - came rather quickly round a
corner and he was reversing out onto the road.  That would have been one
for the cops to talk about back at the station.  He put the foot down
and took off, now I think I need a new exhaust (and engine)... he was
much louder than me (and sounded... GREAT).

3. Has he really registered this car as RANDI L

4. The last image is about to download... maybe I can actually comment
on the car soon (although I can see a bit of the engine bay and it looks
like a rag stuffed in the rocker cover... hmmm, I think I had better
study these pictures).

Eric
'68MGB MkII
(now with rollbar)