Re: Top Down (was R & T Sing MG's praises)

To: lbcholt@one.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Top Down (was R & T Sing MG's praises)
From: MGBGT4ME@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 07:40:53 EDT
What I hate is something thats been talked about on another MG board i
visit.Miatas with top down but the windows up and A/C on!!  Why even put the
top down if your gonna leave the windows up? Maybe Miata owners have these
cars for other reasons than the love of a open-air roadster.IMHO they truely
miss a very simple joy of life and driving!!
Mick M
73 MGB GT  yea I know its a hard top but i still love open air roadsters!!!