Removal of Gas Cap

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Removal of Gas Cap
From: Justin Lehrer <justinl8@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 08:50:22 -0700 (PDT)
--0-424238335-966268222=:21898

Help!

I have an aftermarket, inexpensive, locking gas cap on my '79 B.
Unfortunately, I have lost the key.  Does anyone have any experience with
removing a locked gas cap?  It pulls out a bit, but then stops.  I haven't had
much luck with a screwdriver, or trying to pick the lock, and I'm running low
on gas!  All suggestions welcome.

thanks,

Justin Lehrer
Redwood City, CA
Red 1979 MGB

---------------------------------
--0-424238335-966268222=:21898

<P>Help!</P>
<P>I have an aftermarket, inexpensive, locking gas cap on my '79 B.&nbsp;
Unfortunately, I have lost the key.&nbsp; Does anyone have any experience with
removing a locked gas cap?&nbsp; It pulls out a bit, but then stops.&nbsp; I
haven't had much luck with a screwdriver, or trying to pick the lock, and I'm
running low on gas!&nbsp; All suggestions welcome.</P>
<P>thanks,</P>
You Yahoo!?</b><br>
from anywhere!
--0-424238335-966268222=:21898--