RE: Sputtering problem.

To: "John A. Walker" <john@rmartin.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sputtering problem.
From: "J R Overcash" <jroverca@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 21:24:47 -0400
Suggest you check the fuel filter.  There is probably a lot of junk in it,
and some of this stuff has probably gotten into the carbs.  Unless you have
either a new gas tank or cleaned your existing one I bet there is quite a
bit of junk in it.  So Change that filter regualrly!  I do.  Of course as
with most things I learn I learned the hard way and had to rebuild the carbs
too so...  Check it out and see if it improves things.

Safety Fast!

Ross Overcash
Ayer, MA USA
NAMGBR 2-1172