Re: [Fwd: OD]boundary="------------54299D639E69BFCE4261F03B"

To: British Sportscar Center <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: OD]boundary="------------54299D639E69BFCE4261F03B"
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 17:15:22 -0400
Lawrie: I think the tranny oil question has been somewhat resolved now how the
hell do I get the shift knob off? Have soaked it for days with no apparent
impact. There are two flats on either side of the chrome retainer just below the
know but all I have done thus far is dechrome it! I have r&r motors all my life
and never run into a shift knob removal problem. It's a 79 with the od wiring
harness in the center.
Frank