1965 MGB Roadster for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1965 MGB Roadster for sale
From: Bmgreen@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 05:59:13 EDT
Much to my chagrin, I find I must sell my 1965 MGB.  After searching for
almost one year, I had finally found what I was looking for.

I live in Plano Texas, but the car is in Maryland.  Due to a recent
promotion, I am unable to take the time off to go and get it.  I purchased
the car about 5 weeks ago, based on pictures the owner was kind enough to
supply.  I paid $800.  Based on the pictures, the body of the car appears to
be in fairly presentable condition - the PO supplied pictures of the trunk
area, interior, front and back, and I fell in love with it immediately.

Things you should know - the engine does not turn by hand (according to the
PO), so it will need some work.  The wheels are steel, not wires.  It appears
to be in completely original condition, and seems definitely worthy of a very
restorable project - at least that was my intent.  Various pieces of the car
have been removed, but are with it - the gas tank for one, and the carbs.

Once again, I have not seen the car "in person," but I got a very positive
feeling from the fellow I bought it from.  Due to his career (work does get
in the way), he was unable to spare the time to restore the car as he
intended.

I will not accept less than $650, but I will supply the pictures I have to
those interested.