Re: Spring sizes - Grow up people!

To: "Charley & Peggy Robinson" <ccrobins@ktc.com>,
Subject: Re: Spring sizes - Grow up people!
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 08:14:30 -0400
...sounds like someone describing themselves.

If your comments are not List subject related (just like this message)
your as guilty as anyone of wasting everyone's time.
the old adage....   If you don't have something nice to say...don't say it.

I apologize now, for this message,  for all those people that bothered to
read this message that are adult enough to keep personal attitudes...personal
and not broadcasted across the entire list..

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com