Engine ready to install

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Engine ready to install
From: "Dennis Berman" <dberman@nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 13:23:16 -0500 (CDT)
Howdy all!

Most might remember me. I lost a ring on #2 piston. I've spent
the last 2 months tearing her down and buying parts. I've upgraded
and am replacing almost everything. Anyway...

Today I am sneaking out a bit early... Taking tomorrow off.

I'll paint the engine today and, with any luck, tomorrow it'll
be ready to put it back in the engine bay.

I hope that you'll see me in the cockpit on Sunday...
I'll be the white puff of smoke screaming down the freeway
(safety fast, ofcourse)!

Thanks for the advice and directions.

Dennis Berman

'77 MGB