Re: Stopping rust

To: Roger & Wanda Wilt <rdwilt@pol.net>, Gordon Bird <gb@the-bdc.com>,
Subject: Re: Stopping rust
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 13:25:40 -0700 (PDT)
...but does it come in a 5-gallon jug?! Perhaps I can
use several of these on my undercarriage! (My car's,
that is...).

Seriously, as I was frantically groping around in my
engine compartment and among the front suspension
components to retrieve the cap to the brake master
cylinder last night, I came up with lots of little
rust flakes (along with some small washers, nuts,
bolts, etc!). Are these products primarily intended
for bodywork? I'm wondering what I can use in the
engine compartment - working around the engine - to
perhaps inhibit some of the creeping rust that appears
to be appearing in there... How do these products
compare with Waxoyl? Thanks....

=====
Dan D
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer - Brooklands Green
Looking for a 66-70 MGB Tourer Project Car!