Dream Cruise

To: "list MG (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dream Cruise
From: Gordon Bird <gb@the-bdc.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 13:43:30 -0400
Anybody going to be on Woodward Ave in Detroit tomorrow (Sat)?  They claim
it is the largest gathering of classic cars in the world.  Shame it is
mostly Amurrican iron.
Personally idling up and down a 12 mile stretch of straight road is NOT what
my LBC and I enjoy.
Having said that, there are no local LBC events this weekend, so I will go
down late this afternoon and park at a prime location and watch the circus
come to town!
If you are around, my OEW A will be parked with the VW/Audi Gruppe on east
side of Woodward 'tween 14 mi and 15 mi.

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
62 MGA
80 MGB