Re: 74.5 B-GT Help

To: mgtrcars@cyberlink.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 74.5 B-GT Help
From: MGTD1952@cs.com
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 05:55:57 EDT
In a message dated 8/20/00 11:09:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mgtrcars@cyberlink.com writes:

<<   I've had all types of MGs but never a GT and would like to add one to my
 collection.
 Would this be a good selection to invest the time and money into. >>

The rubber bumper GT was not imported to the US for very long.  I'm sure
somebody else will have the exact number, but I vaguely recall that only
around 2,600 were brought in before BL cut off the GT supply line to the
States.  That would make it somewhat more valuable than the average GT.