Re: alternator question for 74.5 MGB

To: William Killeffer <wtkilleffer@tn.freei.net>
Subject: Re: alternator question for 74.5 MGB
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 16:40:17 -0400
Bill,

    I ran into a similar situation when I ordered an alternator from AutoZone
for my 77B.  The alternator that they first gave me didn't match my connector
(wide blade in wrong location).  The one they had listed for a '78 matched right
up.  I would strongly suggest taking the time to get one that mates up with your
harness rather than start modifying the wiring.

--
Bud Krueger
http://home.ici.net/~bkrueger/