Re: rubber bumper GT's

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rubber bumper GT's
From: yd3@nvc.net
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 17:34:35 -0700
> he previous response was correct, there were some 2600 imported into
> the States as a 1974 1/2 model, and as such, are one of, if not the
> rarest of U.S. spec MG's.

There were 972 NORTH AMERICAN twin cams roadsters and 95 twin cam coupes sent to
NORTH AMERICA from 1958 to 1960 with the US getting the majority.  There were in
the neighborhood of a grand total of 380 MGA Deluxes produced, with the MGA MKI
Deluxe coupe being the rarest.  Someone has the numbers somewhere about how many
came to the US.  It wouldn't surprise me if you could count all of the NORTH
AMERICAN MGA MKI Deluxes on your fingers and toes.

Blake