Re: Picture of SnugTop?

To: "mg list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Picture of SnugTop?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 18:40:11 -0700
Don't have a photo, but I have a SnugTop. It is the type with the black
crinkly "vinyl-look" finish, which you may have seen. From previous
threads, I don't think the seals are available. However, if you have the
original ragged ones as a template for the profiles, you may be able to
find something suitable from Steele or Metro or one of the other
restoration rubber suppliers.

Douglas B. Gaither had this to say:

--

Max Heim