Re: RARE MIDGET

To: Richard Feibusch <rfeibusch@loop.com>
Subject: Re: RARE MIDGET
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 12:07:56 -0700
On Tue, Aug 22, 2000 at 10:02:22AM -0700, Richard Feibusch wrote:
> LISTERS,
>
> and appears to have never had a soft top. It has 6" wide 60 spoke dunlop
> wire wheels. Peter was told that it is a 1964 but auto journalist, Harry

Does it have half or quarter elliptic rear springs?
Actually, wasn't 1964 the last year of the MkII Sprite/Mk I Midget? The 62-64
should have removable top, side curtain window, quarter elliptic rear springs.
I believe that '64 was the first year for the webcase tranny and disc brakes,
although these are probably moot on a works car.

> What does anyone know about this car?????

That I want but can't afford it.

    Larry

--
Million Monkey Software -
Our code sucks, but you should see this thing we wrote called Hamlet.