MGB Race parts for sale - Australia

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB Race parts for sale - Australia
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 15:43:42 +1000
Hi all,

As some of you know, I'm off o/s to live - Ireland. So I have some brand
new, never fitted, MGB 5brg racing bits for sale.

1 Hi-Flow LCB, Jet-Hot coated MGB Header - 304 Stainless
1 Hi-Flow Straight through rear muffler - 304 Stainless
1 Set of Flat Top, JE, Forged, Max Lightweight +040 Pistons
1 Steel Racing Flywheel with Ring gear
1 43cc MGB Fully Ported, Polished Cyl Head. Brian Beazey Rim Flow Stainless
21-4N Valves, Bronze Guides. Combustion chamber work will need doing, valve
seats cut etc.

Tasty stuff - all brand new and never fitted. EMail for more info.

Cheers,
Neil
Sydney
http://www.apphosting.com/mgstuff/