Trailer space available No. CA to East coast

To: scottdon@napanet.net
Subject: Trailer space available No. CA to East coast
From: mga <mga@napanet.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 18:35:48 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Listers:

Apologies if this is received in duplicate.  My friend, Dan Grinnell, who
used to have a British car repair shop in Santa Rosa, CA, is driving a large
truck with trailer from California eastward to New York (NJ/New England).
He has room for a car, car parts, boxes, motorcycles, etc.  He is preparing
to leave soon.  He can be reached at 707-799-3554 or e-mailed at
mrtopcog@aol.com.

I recommend him highly- he brought my TR8 from PA to Napa Valley and my MGA
from the Sierras.

Don Scott