Re: advice on selling online?

To: gman_813@yahoo.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: advice on selling online?
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 07:31:22 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, Gregory, I just purchased a 65 MGB and have spent
the past four months looking mainly on-line. From a
buyer's end, here is what I'd advise -

1) I checked every few days the following sites:

  o Yahoo! classifieds
  o Excite classifieds
  o Hemmings
  o Trader On-Line
  o North American MGB Register classifieds at:
    http://www.namgbr.org/namgbr/index.html
  o MG Car Club North American classifieds at:
    http://www.mgcc.co.uk/
  o American MGB Association classifieds at:
    http://www.mgcars.org.uk/amgba/

2) Auctions sites - eBaymotors.com and the Yahoo!
auctions sites have a bunch of MG's (more so on eBay).
I did bid on a couple of cars but only half-heartedly;
I was not ready to buy a car via auction yet...

3) Check for a local club; if they have a website they
probably have classified ads.

All told, I probably checked 50 different web sites
every couple of days. I'm glad I found a car otherwise
I'd've had to quit my job to devote fill time to my
car search!!

Good luck!

=====
Dan D