Re: Weber DGV are they the same?

To: mgs list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Weber DGV are they the same?
From: Jon <a77mgb@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 08:51:36 -0700 (PDT)
> I found a very nice write up of how to tune DGV
> Weber
> carburators

http://dimequarterly.tierranet.com/articles/tech_weber_tuning02.html

Enrique,

This is mostly DCOE stuff, but there's a DGV jetting
example for an 18V and some smaller 1500 cc engines:

http://www.teglerizer.com/dcoe/dcoedata.htm

Maybe it will help you determine a good starting
point. I think you are smart for dialing it in
yourself. If you ever do any modifications, you will
know how to compensate with proper jetting and
hopefully even have the right jet on hand. Any change
between the air cleaner cover and the tip of the tail
pipe has an impact on the carb.

have fun...

jon

=====
This is my list only e-mail address and it may not be
checked regularly. For personal messages, please try
jonp@altavista.net which is normally checked Mon-Fri.

http://mail.yahoo.com/