Re: work in progress + grnd ?

To: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Subject: Re: work in progress + grnd ?
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 20:21:21 -0400
Carl,

    The operative phrase is 'more efficiently'.  The ignition will still work
with reversed polarity (in a conventional points system), it's just that the
electrons prefer jumping the spark plug gap in this configuration.  It wouldn't
surprise me if Barney didn't have something to say about this on his great site.

--
Bud Krueger
http://home.ici.net/~bkrueger/