14" Mini Lite Wheels

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 14" Mini Lite Wheels
From: "kcmgb" <kcmgb@kc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 12:37:32 -0500
I am looking for a (4 or 5) set of the 14 inch "center locking" Mini Lite or
it's replica wheels to replace the old tired rusty wires that my "B" sports
now, but because I am a self confessed Tight Ass I don't want to pay what
Moss or VB wants for theirs. Can anyone help me save a few bucks and give my
"B" a new look?