Re: very bright car (non-lbc)

To: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Subject: Re: very bright car (non-lbc)
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 21:20:47 -0700
The text says "THE PAINT JOB WAS DONE BY THE OWNER . IT IS GM LAQUER WHITE
BASE COAT COVERED BY 25 CANDY APPLE COLORS COMBINED IN OVER 4000 SHADES.11
GALLONS OF CLEAR COAT WAS USED TO SEAL THIS PAINT JOB.THE PICTURES IN THIS
AD DO NOT EVEN COME CLOSE TO DOING THIS CAR JUSTICE."

I will concede that there are two photos near the bottom of the page that
better represent the coloring.  I don't know about the slogan painted on
the rear, though... :)