RE: Shameless plug to sell parts

To: "Steve Krane" <orangemgb@juno.com>
Subject: RE: Shameless plug to sell parts
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 17:16:09 -0700
It's never good form on a listserv to send attachments.  It's better to
either put it on the web and tell people where to find it, or offer to
email it privately.  This is particularly true as some people, particularly
outside of the U.S., pay dearly for phone service and don't appreciate
unsolicited files.  Just general netiquette.

- Tab