Re: Parts Catalogs...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Parts Catalogs...
From: Hlsinger@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 00:08:15 EDT
In a message dated 9/1/00 10:30:50 PM Central Daylight Time, glh85@juno.com
writes:

> I called Moss
>  catalog and was told that they had a problem with printing and it will be
>  October until they can ship them.

Entire Moss catalog is available online as a .pdf file.  You can download and
then print it or any part of it you need.  You need Adobe Acrobat to view
and/or print the .pdf file after you download.  Links to the download and the
free Adobe Acrobat Reader software you need to view  and print the .pdf file
are on the Moss site. Email me back direct if you cannot find the links or
print the stuff you need.  I will try to help off the list.

Talked to Victoria British yesterday, they cannot mail current catalog for
two more months.  As far as I know, they have no web site.

Only had Midget short time, these are the only two I know about.

Alex Holsinger
1971 Midget
Tulsa, Oklahoma