Shameless plug to sell parts - continued

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Shameless plug to sell parts - continued
From: Steve Krane <orangemgb@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 05:15:55 -0400
Folks:

Thanks to those of you who let me know that the server did not send the
attachement.

Sorry to those who are offended by my trying to sell the parts over the
list.

As requested, I have copied the list into this message.  I have
compressed it as much as possible while maintaining legibility.

If interested, contact me directly so as to avoid annoying the list.

Thanks,

Contact Steve Krane @ orangemgb@juno.com or 516-826-6494
Make offer - buyer pays shipping costs.

Part                            Condition
Parish Classic Hardtop
        British Racing Green -  Excellent - with heated rear window
Original fold away top
        frame and case          Very good
Original fold away hood
        with case               Very good
Original tonneau cover
        with case               Very good
Original post and rear
         view mirror            Good
Front and rear bumper
        bars                    Good
Original Tonneau                        Fair - some snaps missing

Front seats - black leather
        / white piping          Overall, fair   Frames are excellent
                                                Foams are good
                                                Runners are good
                                                Leather
                                                  one seat torn badly
                                                  one seat has one medium rip
                                                  backs have no tears
                                                  diaphrams are good
Stainless steel threshold
        plates                  New (plastic covering still on - no screws)
SU Fuel Pump                    New (in original box) - #'s:  AZK 1307
                                                                 GRN66522
AMCO top                        New (in plastic in box) - # 1162 on box
Outside door handle             New
Pillar seals (2)                        New - tags still attached
Seals (2)                       New - tags still attached - # BHH 2273
Seal for under windscreen       New - tag still attached        # 282-410
Steering suspension rebuild
        kits (2) - kingpins,
        bushings, etc           New - in box - QSK 1565 - Quinton Hazell
Automotive Ltd
Monroe matic shock -
        front and rear kit              New - in box    # 268-155 & 268-128
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.