Re: New England british car events

To: frankk@intap.net
Subject: Re: New England british car events
From: Carl Elliott <grunt2@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2000 22:56:07 -0400
I had a knee done and walked out of hospital same afternoon, I have been back
twice
with the shoulder in just over two weeks. They may go back in Tuesday to clean
out
more infection. Can't believe it. I just  drift in and out of sleep, Only way
to get
through this. Only sleep for an hour and then I must move or something and pain
has me
up.They didn't scope my shoulder, Muscle too big. Cut 6" slice right down
middle. 12
staples, The infection blew 4 out when it came through the skin, put me in the
emergency room. That was a week ago. Not much inprovement yet. Ifeel for you.
booze
does help, been hitting the Irish wiskey between pain killers . Carl