Re: Adhesive for bonding packing?

To: "Gordon Bird" <gb@the-bdc.com>, "'Steve Morris'" <smorris@en.com>,
Subject: Re: Adhesive for bonding packing?
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 19:41:39 +0100
Did it have a fluffy surface instead of the hard and shiny of the thinner
stuff?  This was used originally but 'fluffs off' and clogs up the
alternator, burning it out, hence the change in material.  A
double-thickness of the new stuff isn't as harmful as the old stuff, but
probably isn't doing any added good either.

PaulH.