Car Show in October

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Car Show in October
From: "Blake Wylie" <blake_wylie@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 21:56:02 CDT
Greetings everyone!

Just to remind everyone, we're having our 4th Annual Brits at the
Renaissance Faire on October 28, in Florence, AL.  From what I've been
hearing, we will have plenty of vendors there and lots of British cars.  I
believe we had around 60-70 there last year.

For more details, go to:
http://www.britishautos.com/faire.htm

Hopefully I'll have my MGA running by then.  I'm so close yet it seems that
the closer I get the further it gets to being finished.  Ugh!  LOL

Hope to see you there, and Safety Fast!  :)

-Blake Wylie

http://profiles.msn.com.