Boo, hoo....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Boo, hoo....
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 13:10:42 -0700 (PDT)
Well, I never made it to the Moss show today. A last
minute hitch (pun intended!) with my truck/trailer for
tomorrow's run to Maryland left me scrambling today...
I.e., no truck!! Fortunately, a friend has an
Expedition with a hitch and is available... Guess
those SUV's come in handy after all, occasionally.
(No, let's not start THAT again...!). So, I'm bummed
that I missed the show yet again. Seems like every
year something comes up causing me to miss it.

If anyone has some pix (especially of a Tartan Red MG
Mk I Tourer with disc wheels), I'd love to see 'em...!

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer Driver - Brooklands Green
65 MGB Tourer Project - (Very faded) Tartan Red
NAMGBR #5-2328