Re: [66 tourer project]

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [66 tourer project]
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 08:41:31 -0700
Dan DiBiase had this to say:

>2 A dumb question. I wear contacts and as such am
>somewhat sensitive to getting tons of crud on my
>hands since every night and morning, I stick those
>same fingers into my eyes! Any good experiences
>with latex gloves (I know, "wuss"!) or cleaners that
>don't leave all kinds of residue on the hands?

Not dumb <g>. I just read a story (on this list?) about someone who
converted to wearing latex gloves and was extremely pleased, and wondered
why they hadn't done it sooner. Of course, some people may like black
crud permanently ingrained in their fingerprints <g>. I wear contacts,
too, but I wear glasses when working on the car. Can't see diddly when
looking down or up with my astigmatic contacts.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149