Re: Polarity, Gloves and Baggies...

To: d_dibiase@yahoo.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Polarity, Gloves and Baggies...
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 10:14:59 EDT
In a message dated 9/13/00 9:56:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
d_dibiase@yahoo.com writes:

<< Tomorrow, I am crawling under the car for the first
 time so I'm sure I'll have questions after that! And
 I'll be using my jackstands.... >>

Watch out for spiders!  When I pulled one of my rear brake drums for the
first time, a big house spider slowly crawled out.  I guess he didn't like
the PB Blaster I sprayed in there to loosen everything.  (I was replacing the
entire brake system, so I didn't care about getting a penetrant on the brake
surfaces.)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget