Finish of the Floor, Sill, Rocker replacement article

To: "Mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Finish of the Floor, Sill, Rocker replacement article
From: "BMack" <bmack99@home.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 17:28:45 -0700
Hi Group!

Havn't been very active on the list this summer with work coming out my
yin/yang but I finally got together the balance of the FSR article I know a
lot of you had stumbled across as I was taking the car apart and posting up
the start of it. I will still be adding a FEW pictures before it is really
ready to put to bed. Feel free to take a look!

http://members.home.net/bmack99/paneldoctor/demo/fsr/fsr0.htm

Next I will be doing a rear 1/4 replacement article.... so stay tuned!

Please excuse the broken links that may occur as I have been doing a major
overhaul on the site.

"Restoringly" Yours,
Bryce Mack
Classic Auto Restoration Services
BODYWORK - METALFORMING - PREP & PAINT - WOODWORK
Web Page: http://members.home.net/bmack99/paneldoctor/
FAQ's - How-To's - Tools