RE: Cruise control

To: "'Dan DiBiase'" <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Cruise control
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 14:10:37 -0700
Dan:

        Great idea, but unfortunately there are a lot of different hookups
required from year to year.  I'm going to look into it, but there are a lot
of variables to consider.

        Also, all of these net geeks with JC Whitney catalogs and way too
much time on their hands are killing the market.  : )

        I think we'd best leave this as one of the frontiers of MG dom where
only the hobbyist dare tread.

        I did get a sample model from the tech department, and am going to
play with it.  Not much use to the mass market, as I want to use it on a
Xflow with twin Webers.

Kelvin