Immed help needed Pos grnd Petronix

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Immed help needed Pos grnd Petronix
From: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 15:42:19 -0400
  looking to Install Petronix sys tem in my car as the points I think have
died, everyone I know is up at Stowe at the British Invasion. I have this
Petronix system here that I bought this winter but never installed, I am
really trying to get to a show tomorrow, need a car that will go faster
than 25. Some of the directions to instal make no sense to me and I have a
couple of questions to Which I could use and answer or someones phone
number who could help me with this in the nect couple of hours.

step 11 of the directions says "remove the ign switch wire (white) from the
Neg coil terminal(remember this is a pos ground car). Connect the black
ignitor wire to the ignition switch wire."

step 12
"Connect the B/W ignitor wire to the negative coil terminal."

What do you do with the b/w wire that is connected to the pos post of the
coil (remember, pos grnd car) and runs to the white plastic thingy on the
side of the distributor? any thing else I can think of? any one with a
phone number out there that can walk me through this?

Carl W. French
Alfred, Maine
67MGB
207-324-6866 collect