RE: MG Restaurant, and smells

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: MG Restaurant, and smells
From: "Phillips, Frank" <fwp@ufl.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 11:58:15 -0400
When my wife was pregnant with our second child she could not stand to enter
the garage. The old car smell of the B coupled with the smell of working on
the B (penetrating oils, sweet, beer, etc) was too much for her! She got
over it but still does not find it as pleasant as I do.

Frank Phillips
1968 MGB