Re: Leaky front shock

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Leaky front shock
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 10:24:51 -0600 (MDT)
It would seem to me that you would want to fill the shock after removing
the valve, so that you continue to lubricate that pivot. Yes,No?

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT ever so slowly turning into a V8
'63 Buick 215

"I sure wish I had a racer's budget, or are the racers just better at
explaining expenses to the wife?"
-Unknown