Re: Four Wheel Discs

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Four Wheel Discs
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.cx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 17:26:32 -0700
The drums in the rear are more than sufficient, even in moderate competition.
Most of the braking power comes from the front discs.  I would say definately
not worth it, and in fact I've never even heard of the kit, let alone seen
one installed...

You would be better off spending your money on really good carbon kevlar
brake pads, slotted rotors, and braided steel teflon brake lines all around
(replacing fluids with Castrol LMA and other parts where necessary of course)

Skye

--
1966 MGB - GHN3L     Safety Fast!             __,__\__
The MGB Experience   http://www.mgb.bc.ca/   (_o____o_)