Re: Winter Rebuild

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Winter Rebuild
From: "Michael E. Blair" <mblair@nfis.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 12:32:46 -0400
Eric,

Why do I wish to do this? Well, for one I  just purchased this car May 00
and do not know the history of it so I will feel more comfortable knowing
what is in the motor. Secondly, and more important, the performance on this
78 is VERY poor!! I had an old ragged out 72 previously that would eat this
car for breakfast. The cam is mostly to blame I suspect, being de-tuned for
better emissions.

Mike