Re: MGs on the Rocks Show...

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: MGs on the Rocks Show...
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 20:50:36 -0400
I Love the Rocks show!!! This will be my sixth consecutive attendance
and I have a better than 3 hour ride from Long Island, New York. Vendors
are usually very good and plenty and I always seem to come home with
something. The show is second to none and the food is geat as well.

I've had a fairly lean summer, as far as show go, this year but I would
miss Rocks for anything. By far it's one of my top few, "Must Do",
annuals.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch