Re: MGB manifold gasket

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB manifold gasket
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 13:26:56 -0400
I use spray on copper gasket sealant applied to both
sides of the manifold gasket and to the surfaces mating.
Once the engine heats up the first time most of it kind
of catalyzes and all the little copper particles bond and fill
all the little nooks and crannies that could start leak propagation.

.... can't honestly remember ever having to deal with manifold
leaks (in or out) since I made this my standard practice. Head gaskets
as well.

YMMI   PAYOR

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com