Re: British vs. English (sorta LBC related)

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: British vs. English (sorta LBC related)
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 20:27:48 +0100
Since your Midget was made in England it is strictly 'English'.  However
since only the Scots and Welsh get touchy about their nationality we English
don't mind the North American prediliction for calling MGs 'Britsh',
supporting the English football and cricket teams under the flag of St
George is a relatively new phenomenon.

English things come from England.
Britsh things come from England, Scotland or Wales.
UK things come from England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.

It's not difficult ...