Re: You do realize... This means war.

To: "Chris Thompson" <ct@cthompson.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: You do realize... This means war.
From: "James Nazarian Jr" <james.nazarian@colorado.edu>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 21:12:18 -0600
Chris, you can take heart in one thing.  At this point there isn't anything
else on the car that could break!!!

Seriously though they aren't that bad.  Mine is a daily driver for five
years now and has only broken down on me once.  Try a good cleaning of the
fuse box and the ground connections and many of your electricals will
probably come back to life.

James Nazarian
71 B Roadster
71 BGT

"Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"
Enzo Ferrari