INDY Weekend

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: INDY Weekend
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 09:07:54 -0400
Here is an excerpt from the submission to our club newsletter about
this weekend.
Delete if not interested.
Mike R

Wow!  What a weekend!.  The best one yet!  Could not ask for better
weather, all weekend long.  The drive up US 421, through Madison,
Brown county and on to Indy was spectacular.
We dined at the Greek restaurant in Zionsville on Friday night, Gene
and Susan were good sports about the Greek food.  We then visited the
hospitality room that night and heard that the Woodfords had arrived.
On Saturday the Will's represented the car club on the Formula one
track drive.  I don't know what his standing was, but he alluded to
the fact that he may have come in first and maybe in front of the
Lotus.  You need to ask Susan about the F1 track ride.  We found the
Chapman's hanging out at the hospitality suite, where Spurgeon was
making sure the beer was just right for our consumption. That evening
we were off to Zionsville for a great meal at Adam's Rib and then back
to the hospitality room for some drinks and lots of British car talk.
Sunday provided another great day weather wise and we all had
breakfast at the Trackside hotel and off to the show.  There were well
over 350 cars there and more car parts vendors than I have ever seen
at a car show.  We all loaded up on "Got to have" car parts, checked
out some of the best looking British cars gathered in one place and
then headed for home.
Thanks to Pam for providing the BCSV (British Car Support Vehicle) and
hauling back those all important, yet to big to fit parts.