Re: You do realize... This means war.

To: "Chris Thompson" <ct@cthompson.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: You do realize... This means war.
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 20:10:00 +0100
Dunno about over there, but in the UK batteries (6v and 12v) come with
different sized posts for positive and negative, and hence need different
sized clamps.  Stops one connecting the battery the wrong way round - unless
one pounds the small connector onto the big post and wedges the big
connector onto the small post with fag-packet silver paper ...