RE:

To: arm@infoserve.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE:
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 02:16:10 -0400
Hi Ross,

Good to see you back.
You missed that Mike Lishego fatal road accident and how the listers
rememebered him and for a European touch the road block issue overhere as a
protest against the extreme fuel prices a.o.

Only thing what still puzzles me is the Pink Floyd thing.
Roger Waters was not the car freak - but drummer Richard (Rick) Wright.
Rick rallied many famous classic car rallies in a Lancia Aurelia and many
others.

Cheers,

Hans

Walt Goddard wrote:

> Is this any relation to Roger Waters of Pink Floyd fame?
> > >
> > > <<
> > >  Check out *this* V8 conversion to make a purist's blood run
> > > cold.
> > >
> > >  http://www.erickson.on.net/mgb/tcspecial.html >>

BTW - it is a V8 MG engine in this TC - so still keeping the faith!

And no, I think he might cackle at the thought of being thought of as
possibly an ex-Pink Floyd member.  He always seems to have old
rock'n'roll stuff playing whenever we go to his place for  after-race
barbecues.

Eric
'68MGB MkII