Mistakes Compliments and Insults

To: "mg list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mistakes Compliments and Insults
From: "John J. Black" <helejohn@neteze.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 07:46:43 -0700
Hi Guys
One of our list members made a mistake when fitting a con-rod so he came to
us for help. Some people did in fact help him, and I think that is a great
thing. Some on the other and derided his error. These people should remember
that they do not know everything and

"the man that never made a mistake is the man that never made anything"

So it took him longer than usual to do the job, another motto I would use
would be

 "the only man that got everything done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe"

This list is to benefit member of the said list and this is exactly how it
was used in this case. I would hate for a person with a problem to be afraid
to ask a question on this list, because they may be derided in this way.

The fact that he corrected his work and moved along is admirable. The fact
that he even attempted such work is admirable and a credit to him.
Sir, I applaud you, well done and keep up the good work.

Regards
John J Black
Waterloo Drivetrain Systems
http://www.waterloo-dtr.com