OT - Ferrari Day Out

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: OT - Ferrari Day Out
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 01:11:08 +0000
Ok, I mentioned that I went out to the track with the boss in his 308GTS
Ferrari and now here is the proof.

http://www.on.net/ferrari

His is the car locking up all four wheels in a cloud of smoke (and
probably warping a front disc in the process if the shuddering brakes
are any indication now) - not to mention the blown oil seal :-)  Still,
it is only a $AU110,000 car!

We can be proud of the fact that he took an LBC driver out to coach him
into second place (second fastest time), against the 1998 355 Ferrari,
by half a second.  The other drivers were amazed at his times for
someone who had never driven his car on a racetrack before, but then
again, none of the others took a 'coach' with them.

Eric
'68MGB MkII

PS Yes, the verandah (sorry, porsche) was a ring in